This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Sector||Accountancy & Finance|
|Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
A very exciting opportunity to join an award winning company and to work with a Financial Adviser that has been in the industry for 20+ years!
Take that next step and apply now!
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Location: Horsham (Office Based)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
Our client prides itself on providing high quality financial advice to their clients which ranges form pensions to wealth management.
The client is looking for someone to support him and service his portfolio as the company is growing and manage a wide variety of accounts.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plans
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
Financial Advisor Requirements:
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma or equivalent (minimum)
- Previous successful sales related track record
- Experience as a Financial Adviser within the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You will have a valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs
- IT Literate
- Lives within 10 - 15 miles of Horsham
This could be the role for you. Contact Sam for more details of apply now!
Wisdom Recruitment - Specialists in Permanent Recruitment, including; Property, Administration, Executives Search, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas, Pensions, and Charity positions.*Wisdom Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Wisdom Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation