HR Recruitment Coordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Location||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary||Up to £21000 per annum + Benefits|
This is an exciting time to join this growing team within a growing company and develop your career within the HR & Rescourcing sector and a chance to gain a Level 3 HR (CIPD) qualification!
Role: HR Recruitment Coordinator (Full Time)
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Up to £21,000
Benefits: 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays), free parking, onsite canteen, possibility of flexible working full time
Your HR/Recruitment responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with vacancy advertsiing
- Involvement with the application process and applicant management
- Consistent communincation with candidates and managers while supporting with general recruitment/HR queires.
- Updating the online resourcing portal (i.e. write and post vacancies, manage and update posts, close expired vacancies etc.)
- Advising managers on advertising media and selection options for recruitment
- Communicating actions and updates to managers
- Responding to manager and candidate queries via telephone and e-mail and through recruitment portals
- Managing HR and recruitment mailboxes and user accounts
- Performing initial screening to filter out the best suitable candidates and process their applications
- Supporting recruiting managers to arrange face to face interviews
- Maintaining interview records for candidates that have been seen to ensure accurate feedback can be provided to the candidate and contractual commitments to recruitment agencies are adhered to
- Other administrative tasks/duties as requested by line manager
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills - good educational background
- IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel), proficient in the use of various systems
- Working experience/Personal attributes
- Administration or Office experience, or a recent Graduate seeking your first opportunity in a large organisation
- Confident telephone communicator - this role involves communicating with managers and candidates on the phone
- Experience within Recruitment or HR would be useful but not essential
- Professional in communications, such as emails & telephone manner
- Organised, reliable and able to keep the system / database up to date - enjoys seeing a task completed
- Attention to detail, able to input information with accuracy
- Self-confident & resilient
- Good understanding of processes
- Commercial awareness
Wisdom Recruitment - Specialists in Permanent Recruitment, including; Property, Administration, Executives Search, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas, Pensions, and Charity positions.*Wisdom Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Wisdom Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation