This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||£20000 - £45000 per annum|
Position: Trainee IT Sales Recruitment Consultant
Sector: IT Sales Recruitment
My client, are a successful Recruitment agency based in Camberley, Surrey. Focusing on delivering the very best talent in technology to companies within the UK.
One of their core areas is IT Sales Recruitment, where they are looking to grow and develop the presence within the market. This will be a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to join an already successful business and help grow a well-established vertical.
They are looking for someone who brings a new dynamic to the team and fresh ideas. As this person will be heavily involved in my client's growth plans for 2019/20.
To become a high performing 360 Recruitment Consultant. This will be achieved through, new customer acquisition, high service delivery, client retention, and high levels of customer service.
For the first 6/12 months:
- 360 degree billing, acting as a role model through your excellent levels of revenue
- Dual desk, delivering permanent and contract requirements to clients, securing exclusivity and repeat business
- Proactively developing new business, through cold calling, marketing, social media aiming to win lucrative clients
- Increased development of the companies CRM, adding new clients and candidates
- Full candidate profiling, ensuring all candidate details are kept up to date
- Offering a highly consultative service to clients and candidates to ensure a positive impression of the business is given
- Regular face to face meeting with clients
Scope for the Role
- Company shares
- Board membership
- Bonus Scheme Profit Share
- Company Trips & Incentives
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have an excellent sales track record and be able to evidence strong client retention, delivery, account management and new business.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent face to face and presentation skills.
- A strong work ethic with excellent self/discipline.
- A charismatic personality and someone who likes to have fun.
- £16,000 - £25,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- Uncapped Commission, no threshold and no upper limit! Realistic £40,000 OTE YR1, £100,000+ YR3.
- Dual desk, you can supply both contract and permanent recruitment to your clients
- Generous founder share option scheme
- Top achievers reward scheme
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Berkshire , Bristol / Bath and London , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced Resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Peter Evans to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (@wisdomRec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduate , Trainee Recruitment Consultant , Senior Recruitment Consultant , Branch Manager , Team Leader , Senior Manager , Managing Consultant , Principle Consultant , Associate Director , In house Recruitment Consultant , Recruitment Manager , Talent Acquisition Manager and Recruitment Training.