|Job Type||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||£25000 - £50000 per annum + OTE-£50000|
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Management responsibilities
- Reporting to your Branch Manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your clients recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the care industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly Construction
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire, Berkshire and London , Bath / Bristol , if this role does not suit your requirements but you are an experienced resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Christian Skelton to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@wisdom_rec), like us on Facebook (Wisdom Rec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultants , Senior Recruitment Consultants , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultants , Principle Consultants , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultants , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training.